Monday, December 24, 2012
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Version 3.9 of Dexster Audio Editor can be downloaded from http://www.dexster.net . This update includes the support of 24-bit / 32-bit WAV audio file and improves the support for large audio file.
In addition, we've fixed audio distortion issue when low quality audio is imported for audio CD burning. Version 3.9 also incorporates fixes for reported bugs, performance improvement on audio CD burning, audio merging, and batch audio conversion features.
Please visit http://www.dexster.net/upgrade.html to learn more about recent updates.
New features and updates in Dexster version 3.9:
- New: 24-bit / 32-bit WAV audio is now supported new
- Improved: Better support for large audio file
- Fixed: Distorted audio issue when low quality audio is imported for audio CD burning
- Fixed: Incorrect Start / End extraction label value
- Fixed: Minor bugs found in previous version
- Updated: User manual