This update also brings back the option to adjust audio amplification in percentage level. You can either use dB or percentage when adjusting the audio amplification. Other improvements include better Delete Silence feature where you can now specify the silence level to be removed.
Version 4.4 also incorporates fixes for reported bugs, and other enhancements. Please visit http://www.dexster.net/upgrade.html to learn more about recent updates.
|New Expander feature in Dexster Audio Editor 4.4|
New features and updates in Dexster version 4.4
- New: Expander effects new
- New: Ready-made presets for Expander (Cassette Noise Reduce, Expand For Music, Soft Expand for Music, Voice Breath Reduce) new
- Improved: Delete Silence feature improvement with the option to set silence criteria and ready-made presets (Audiobook, Trim Edges)
- Improved: Amplification adjustment can now based on dB or percentage
- Improved: Increased recent file history on File menu
- Improved: Preset editor for Delete Silence
- Improved: Several other improvements and fixes
- Updated: User help manual