With Dexster 4.2, you can now increase / decrease sound volume based on dB scaling or percentage. You can also set the initial and final amplification for the fading effects. A new set of presets made for a specific purpose have been added for the Amplify and Fading features.
Version 4.2 also incorporates fixes for reported bugs, and minor design improvements. Please visit http://www.dexster.net/upgrade.html to learn more about recent updates.
|New Text to Speech feature in Dexster Audio Editor 4.2|
New features and updates in Dexster version 4.2:
- New Text to Speech feature. new
- Improved: Amplify feature improvement. You may now increase / decrease sound volume in dB scaling
- Improved: Fade in / out feature improvement with the options to set initial and final amplification.
- Improved: New Waveform settings (frequency, channel) will be saved and remembered.
- Improved: Preset editor for Amplify, Fade in, and Fade out
- Improved: Several other improvements and fixes
- Updated: User help manual