We are pleased to announce that a brand new version of Dexster Audio Editor 4.1 is now available for immediate download at http://www.dexster.net . New in this release is the new Repeat Loop feature. Repeat Loop is useful to create a seamless loop of audio ( same audio to repeat over and over ).
With the new Dexster Audio Editor 4.1, you can create / manage your own preset for Tempo, Amplify, Normalize, and Pitch Shift. A new set of presets for a specific purpose eg. Female Voice, Male Voice, Chipmunk Voice, Half Volume, Double Volume, Half Speed, Double Speed, Normalize to 100% have been added.
Other improvements in Dexster Audio Editor version 4.1 include incorporating fixes for reported bugs, and minor interface design updates. Please visit http://www.dexster.net/upgrade.html to learn more about recent updates.
|New Features in Dexster Audio Editor 4.1|
- New Repeat Loop feature. Use repeat loop feature to create a seamless loop of audio. new
- Improved: Pitch Shift feature improvement with ready-made presets (Female Voice, Male Voice, Chipmunk Voice)
- Improved: Amplify feature improvement with ready-made presets (Quarter Volume, Half Volume, Double Volume, Triple Volume)
- Improved: Stretch feature has been renamed as Tempo
- Improved: Tempo feature improvement with ready-made presets (Half Speed, Double Speed)
- Improved: Normalize feature improvement with ready-made presets (Normalize to 100%, Normalize to 80%)
- Improved: Preset editor for Pitch Shift, Amplify, Tempo and Normalize
- Improved: Several other improvements and fixes
- Updated: User help manual