Today, we're pleased to announce that the next version of Dexster Audio Editor, 4.0 is available for immediate download at http://www.dexster.net . We've added new features that will make it simpler to split audio file (Export Multiple). You can access to this new feature by clicking on the File menu, Export Multiple. Export Multiple can be used to split long audio tracks based on the given duration of time, pause / silence detection in between, markers, or split averagely to several files. In addition, you can also customize the output file names.
Other improvements in Dexster Audio Editor version 4.0 include the support of audio format M4A, FLAC, MP4, and AAC on Audio CD Burning and Audio Merging features. Version 4.0 also incorporates fixes for reported bugs, and minor interface design updates.
Please visit http://www.dexster.net/upgrade.html to learn more about recent updates.
|New Export Multiple Feature in Dexster Audio Editor 4.0|
New features and updates in Dexster version 4.0:
- New: Export multiple feature. Export and split audio file according to duration time, averagely, markers and silence detection. new
- Improved: Audio CD burning now accept audio format M4A, AAC, FLAC, MP4
- Improved: Audio Merging now support audio format M4A, AAC, FLAC, MP4, CDA
- Improved: Save Selection As has been renamed to Export Selection.
- Fixed: Problem to edit short audio files if default program is set to Dexster.
- Updated: User manual